Cordless vacuum cleaners have been booming since the evolution of the tech age. It is basically a cleaning device that doesn’t need to be plugged in while using. The technology behind it is very simple yet convenient since it uses a rechargeable battery. You can find both the best cordless vacuum under $100 and above, since their manufacturing is increasing every day.
Some may say it only shows perks around the big house, but we differ from this notion. Imagine using a device to clean a house, whether big or small, and there are no issues to face with cords, wires, or switches. Yes, this kind of technology we are talking about here since you are not limited to the length of wire and the place to plug.
Here are top 3 vacuum cleaners that we have gathered for our readers after a deep research so they won’t have to switch more often.
Worx WX030L 20V Power Share Cordless Cube Vac Compact Vacuum
Now it is time to discover a small vacuum for some heavy cleaning. “Worx WX030L 20V Power Share Cordless Cube Vac Compact Vacuum” is a splendidly designed lightweight cordless vacuum.
Its potent suction makes it a unique addition to our list. Cyclonic action with extremely powerful suction are few features that make it a great product. This can easily pick up dirt and debris.
It will shift your life towards ease, so you don’t have to worry about long cords, plugs, and electricity. Now with this picking up crumbs from the car or the chair is easy. You can clean any surface with this gorgeous machine. It is a little package of high suction power for people who are tired of lifting and moving heavy vacuum cleaners. It comes with a brush attachment, high efficiency motor, and a washable triple HEPA filter. Its dimension is 5.91 x 7.17 x 8.58 inches that makes it the best cordless vacuum cleaner.
- A very lightweight device with a weight of only 3lbs.
- Easily moveable and reachable to small nooks, which makes it an excellent choice for buyers.
- If you own a car, it comes with a crevice nozzle to clean the tight spots. Use it for your car service as an additional bonus.
- It comes with a 20V Battery, including the charger, to allow people to extend the cleaning time with just one full charge.
- Its one-touch button makes it no fuss to empty the containers while also featuring a HEPA filter to restrict dirt from cycling back into the air.
- It needs to be charged again after a heavy cleaning session.
Eureka NEU182B Power Speed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
When you hold on to the idea of a powerful vacuum, your thoughts probably land on a heavy machine with excellent suction power. What if we say your dream came true with a better vision in the form of a light weighted vacuum cleaner but high suction power? Eureka NEU182B Power Speed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner.
The filters of this cordless machine are safe to run through the water. You can wash it without any damage. It has tremendous power to suck dirt particles with a modern design and at a budget price. The dirt collection bag is also huge, so the user is not worried about emptying it every time.
This model features a convenient design for the dust cup, which can be dislodged with a button push. See! It’s effortless yet helpful. It weighs around 9.65 lbs. and is 13.39 x 13.78 x 44.49 inches in dimension.
This reasonably-priced yet powerful cordless vacuum cleaner can rub the dust off of carpets, floors, hard floors, rugs, and wood when it comes to performance.
- It quickly cleans any surface due to its main feature of a 12 6″ wide nozzle.
- Due to its lighter weight, the device is easy to maneuver around the cleaning space.
- For a powerful suction device, it is really easy to assemble and gather dust in extra-large cups.
- You can clean high, low, and everything in between due to its light, convenient design, and comfortable grip.
- This cordless vacuum cleaner increases your cleaning efficiency, as you need fewer visits to the dustbin.
- It tends to create more noise than any other cordless vacuum cleaners.
- Its suction cup is too powerful for some types of delicate rugs.
Dirt Devil Endura Reach Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, UD20124
To tackle dirt from any surface without messy wires is the duty of this powerful vacuum cleaner. Its suction power is excellent, and this model is particularly the better successor of its previous ones. It features a very compact design to handle everything while moving it to every nook and cranny. A quick-release wand has also been installed in this cordless vacuum cleaner to increase the cleaning reach. It is long and profuse and gives 10ft extra cleaning reach to the users.
When we take notice of the floor type, this model goes along with most kinds of floors easily, like you don’t need to be worried now about deep cleaning on the hard floor, carpets, and rugs.
The comfort of an easy-to-clean dirt cup is also a perk, and a one-touch system has also been featured in this model to make cleaning easy.
- Quick maintenance of the dirt cup because it can be rinsed.
- It features potent filters for a cordless vacuum cleaner
- Anyone can afford it under a budget.
- The extra reach of this model makes it more preferable for people who have more space to cover in less time.
- It comes with a two in one dusting brush and crevice tool stores
- It makes more noise due to strong suction power.
- Cleaning path seems to be a bit smaller.
Perks of Cordless Vacuum Cleaners:
- Easy to move around ( without cords, cylinders, and freedom to move)
- Simple and low maintenance (either with bag or bagless)
- Less weight (normally weightless since running on batteries)
- Excellent reachability (no cords allow you to reach anywhere in the cleaning area)
- High performance (designed to clean larger debris)
Things to notice while buying the best cordless vacuum:
If you have made up your mind to buy a cordless vacuum cleaner, these questions should be addressed on the user’s end:
- Consider the type of house, whether an apartment or a villa.
- Think about its usage for both residential or commercial reasons
- Keep in mind your floor type
- If you own pets, their fur type should also be considered
- Take note of your allergies and respiratory issues.
How to compare the suction power of a cordless vacuum?
The effective working of a vacuum cleaner highly depends on its suction power. This unit is related to the power of the primary motor. It is usually given in Air Watts for comparison.
The method of calculating the air watts in a vacuum is very straightforward and can be known simply by multiplying the 0.117254 with the suction power.
Keep in mind that most vacuum cleaners feature 100-200 Air Watts of suction power.
How to look for the capacity of the Dirt Bag?
Cordless vacuum cleaners come with both small and large dirtbag capacities. The selection depends on the users, but both show some consequences. Having a smaller dirtbag capacity means you need to empty the bag more often hence slower cleaning. While a big dirtbag capacity implies the size of the vacuum cleaner will be bigger, so you would need more space to store it.
Generally, one-liter dirt capacity is ideal in cordless vacuum cleaners. With this, users can increase the cleaning pace and cover far-reaching areas.
How to make sure the battery lasts long?
To compare it, you need first to determine its usage. If you live in a big house with stairs and more room, a small battery won’t do for you. Similarly, you can work things out without a big battery in an apartment. So, the only way to measure the battery of a cordless vacuum is to note your daily use.
After that, you should avoid overcharging its battery and only plug it in when it completely wears off. It will increase the battery life as well as save electricity.
Idyllic weight for a cordless vacuum cleaner?
As compared to standard vacuum cleaners, cordless vacuums are much lighter. To define the right weight, you need to determine its usage. Average vacuum rangers are from 3kgs to 6kgs, and this weight varies from one model to another. Like it would not be wise to select 6kgs weight for a one bedroom apartment. So the ideality of the best cordless vacuum cleaner really depends on its usage at the consumer’s level.
Types of cordless vacuum cleaner
As for the types of cordless vacuum cleaners, there are three and vary from one model to another.
- First, we have Stick Vacuum Cleaners; a common type made up of slim tubes to clean the floor or other surfaces. It also has a compact handle for the user to hold a tight grip.
- The second is the Cylinder Vacuum Cleaners that come with strong wheels and flexibly & long cleaning tubes.
- And the third type is Upright Vacuum Cleaners with a bit on a heavier and bulkier side. But you can settle for their weight since they show incredible flexibility.